While jewelry may be both timeless and priceless when it is a piece that holds personal value to an individual, nothing can prevent jewelry from suffering normal wear and tear over time. From broken clasps to damaged prongs, dirty stones and tangled chains, jewelry requires proper maintenance over the years to remain in tip-top condition. And sometimes even when maintenance and proper care are performed, jewelry can be damaged. When it is, you want a trusted jewelry repair specialist ready to help you. At Brad’s Designs & Jewelry, we have been serving customers in Highland and surrounding areas for more than three decades, and can assess your piece today.
Why Work With Brad’s Designs & Jewelry
There are numerous reasons to work with Brad’s Designs and Jewelry when you are in need of jewelry repair or maintenance services. These include:
- We offer a full range of jewelry repairs. We offer a full range of jewelry repair services, including prong retipping, prong replacement or tightening, clasp replacement, broken watch services, watch battery replacement, chain soldering, head replacement, ring resizing, and more.
- We provide maintenance services, too. In addition to full on repair and more intensive jewelry services, we also provide basic jewelry maintenance. This includes cleaning jewelry, polishing stones, and checking stone placement and prongs to ensure that everything is tight and in good condition.
- We have been in business for more than 30 years. For more than 30 years, we have not only bee repairing and maintaining customers’ favorite jewelry pieces, but we have been designing and creating jewelry, too. We are trusted in the community, and have the intimate relationship with different jewelry materials, stones, and the repair process that you would expect from an expert.
- We always provide you with a quote before we start. We know that you don’t want to be shocked when you get the bill for our jewelry repair services in Highland, which is why we will always tell you what repairs will costs before we begin the process. In order to give you an accurate quote, we do ask that you bring your piece into our store and allow us to look it over in person.
- We care about our customers. We are passionate about jewelry, but even more passionate about ensuring that our customers get what they are looking for, whether seeking repairs or designing a new piece. We listen closely to your desires, and always perform a repair job in a reasonable amount of time and at a competitive price.
Bring In Your Piece of Jewelry for Us to Repair Today
Have a favorite piece of jewelry that you haven’t worn for months because you are worried about losing the gemstone due to a broken prong? Would you love to wear your grandmother’s ring, but cannot because it is a size too small or too big? No matter your jewelry repair need, we can help.
To learn more about our jewelry repair services in Highland, just call us today at 219-663-5801. You can also bring your piece directly into our store Monday through Saturday.